Monday, August 30, 2021

Secret Celebrity RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 1 (2020)

Title: Secret Celebrity RuPaul's Drag Race
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: April 24, 2020
Genre(s): LGBTQ+, Series, Reality
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, Ross Matthews


Who would I recommend this to?
People with charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.

What is this about?
Celebrities get made over to become the next Celebrity Drag Superstar...and win money for charity.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want to remember that there is still goodness in the world.

Where does it take place?
The main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I am obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race.

How did I like this?
First, why didn't anyone tell me about this? Was it really a secret?! Of course I enjoyed it! It's sooo fun! And I adored how much love and support there was between the contestants. It's very different than the main show which has grown-ass men fighting like children backstage.

It just made me so freaking happy and I cried a few times. This was such a nice treat.

Have you seen Secret Celebrity RuPaul's Drag Race? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment