Monday, August 2, 2021

Gossip Girl - Season 1 Episodes #1-3 (2021)

Title: Gossip Girl - Season 1
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: July 8, 2021
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Series
Production Co.: Alloy Entertainment
Starring: Jordan Alexander, Whitney Peak, Tavi Gevinson


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like boring dramas.

What is this about?
Rich teens and their rich teen problems.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never, honestly. Watch the original instead.

Where does it take place?
Manhattan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the original show.

How did I like this?
I didn't. I gave it three episodes in hopes that it just needed time to build up, but nope. It is boring as heck. There is nothing interesting happening at all. This diverse cast is wasted on....this. I loved the premise of Gossip Girl being the teachers, but the gossip isn't interesting.

Have you seen Gossip Girl? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment