Friday, August 20, 2021

Blast from the Past (1999)

Title: Blast from the Past
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 52 minutes
Release Date: February 12, 1999
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: High Wilson
Starring: Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverston, Christopher Walken


Who would I recommend this to?
'90s lovers!

What is this about?
A man raised in a bomb shelter goes to the surface for the first time to find a wife.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Date night, slumber party, any relaxing evening.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was obsessed with this movie as a kid.

How did I like this?
This movie is super adorable! I definitely don't think some of the jokes have aged well, but the overall movie still holds up.  It's cheesy and funny and quirky and sweet.

Have you seen Blast from the Past? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment