Wednesday, May 15, 2024

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (2023)

Title: The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 37 minutes
Release Date: November 17, 2023
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Drama
Production Co.: Lions Gate Films
Director: Francis Lawrence
Starring: Rachel Zegler, Tom Blyth, Viola Davis


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like villain origins.

What is this about?
A young man tries to pull his family out of poverty, but winds up compromising his morals and becoming and evil dictator.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?

Panem.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I enjoyed the book and previous movies.

How did I like this?
It was really good! It didn't feel as long as it is, which is good. And I think they did a great job of taking the gist of the book and condensing it down. I am still confused on the ending, but I generally struggle with open endings because I NEED TO KNOW what actually happened!!!

Have you seen The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment