Friday, May 31, 2024

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 3 (2011)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 3
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 40 minutes
Release Date: January 24, 2011
Genre(s): Reality, Series, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Santino Rice, Michelle Visage


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who want to be entertained with early '10s drag hijinks.

What is this about?
Twelve queens compete to be America's next drag superstar!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need a little drama in your life that isn't your own.

Where does it take place?
The werkroom and main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I missed it all those years ago!

How did I like this?
This felt like modern Drag Race! I'm amazed how quickly this show found its footing. It's not a perfect season. I mean, Santino was still there, but thankfully was absent about half the time. And we got Michelle Visage!

I love Raja. That is all. I loved her on All Stars, but now seeing her original season....LOVE!

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment