Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Moulin Rouge! (2001)

Title: Moulin Rouge!
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hour 7 minutes
Release Date: June 1, 2001
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Baz Luhrmann
Starring: Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor, John Leguizamo


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
Paris.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I grabbed the DVD at Costco when it came out and watched it everyday while we didn't have cable.

How did I like this?
Obviously, I am obsessed with this movie. The music is A+, the story is engaging, it's funny, and sad, and I cannot stop! El Tango de Roxanne is the bestest.

Have you seen Moulin Rouge? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment