Monday, May 22, 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 4 minutes
Release Date: February 17, 2023
Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Peyton Reed
Starring: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lillly, Michelle Pfeiffer


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the other two.

What is this about?
Michelle Pfeiffer being hot...and getting sucked into the quantum realm to fight a war.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the other two.

Where does it take place?
The quantum realm.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I'm trying to keep up with the Marvel movies.

How did I like this?
Definitely one of the better Marvel movies, since it doesn't feel like a Marvel movie. More like a high budget SyFy Channel movie. It was fun and kept my attention the whole time. Although I'm unsure if I was suppose to take the Ultimate Weapon seriously or not, because he was very '90s Power Rangers.

And are you trying to tell me that The Conqueror was able to use all of his tech knowledge to build all that, but he needed Ant-Man to solve his main problem? I had trouble believing that.

Have you seen Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment