Monday, March 20, 2023

The Last of Us - Season 1 (2023)

Title: The Last of Us - Season 1
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: January 15, 2023
Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi, Drama, Series
Production Co.: Naughty Dog
Creator(s): Neil Druckmann, Craig Mazin
Starring: Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey, Anna Torv


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who can handle end of the world chaos.

What is this about?
The collapse of civilization after a fungus turns humans into zombies.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. Clear your schedule.

Where does it take place?
Boston and across the US.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Honestly, a favorite podcast was talking about episode three.

How did I like this?
It is so good. Like, I was upset I didn't know about it sooner. Episode 3 nearly killed me. It was like its own movie set in this universe, which is already fascinating enough. At least half the episodes make me cry at some point, which was not something I'd expect from a dystopian action show.

Have you seen The Last of Us? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment