Monday, March 13, 2023

Fallen (2016)

Title: Fallen
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 31 minutes
Release Date: November 10, 2016
Genre(s): Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.: Apex Entertainment
Director: Scott Hicks
Starring: Addison Timlin, Jeremy Price, Harrison Gilbertson


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like to watch adaptions of bad books or just bad adaptations of books.

What is this about?
A trouble girl falls for troubled boy who pushes her away because of secrets.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
Sword and Cross boarding school in the middle of nowhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I had no idea it existed and needed to see how bad it was.

How did I like this?
That was worse than I thought. I mean, the source material isn't great, but it's at least entertaining. This was just bad. The acting was bad. The special effects were...there. And the music was even worse, if that's even possible.

Have you seen Fallen? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment