Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (2021)

Title: Marcel the Shell with Shoes On
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: September 3, 2021
Genre(s): Comedy, Animation
Production Co.: Cinereach
Director: Dean Fleischer Camp
Starring: Jenny Slate, Dean Fleischer Camp, Isabella Rossellini


Who would I recommend this to?
A very specific type of person.

What is this about?
A man staying in an AirBnB, filming a documentary about a talking shell.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now's as good a time as any.

Where does it take place?
An AirBnB...

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked weird and cute and I was trapped on an 11 hour flight.

How did I like this?
I wasn't sure at first, but soon I was hooked on this adorable little shell's story. Once he started talking about "hardy hairs" I was done for. It was surprisingly dark in places, but overall super sweet.

Have you seen Marcel the Shell with Shoes On? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment