Monday, March 6, 2023

Cyrano (2021)

Title: Cyrano
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 3 minutes
Release Date: September 2, 2021
Genre(s): Musical, Romance, Drama
Production Co.: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
Director: Joe Wright
Starring: Peter Dinklage, Haley Bennett, Kevin Harrison Jr.


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of sad musicals.

What is this about?
A man in love with a woman who is in love with another man who is in love with her but uses the first man's words to woo her.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for musicals.

Where does it take place?
1600s Italy.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love musicals and I was trapped on an 11 hour flight.

How did I like this?
I adored it! I loved most of the songs. The acting was great. Sure, I knew how the story goes, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it.

Have you seen Cyrano? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment