Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Ella Enchanted (2004)

Title: Ella Enchanted
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: April 9, 2004
Genre(s): Fantasy, Romance
Production Co.: Miramax
Director: Tommy O'Haver
Starring: Anne Hathaway, High Dancy, Cary Elwes


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody.

What is this about?
A girl cursed to obey must find a way to take back her life! And save the kingdom.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime, really.

Where does it take place?
Frell and surrounding areas.

Why did I decide to watch this?
The first time, because I was the target demographic. Now, because I was trapped on an 11 hour flight.

How did I like this?
I have always adored this movie. Ella's rendition of "Somebody to Love" is actually the default version in my brain. It's just so fun and ridiculous and happy-making. Definitely a fun take on the typical Cinderella tale.

Have you seen Ella Enchanted? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment