Friday, March 10, 2023

Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Title: Everything Everywhere All at Once
Rating: R
Run Time: 2 hours 19 minutes
Release Date: April 8, 2022
Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: A24
Director: Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert
Starring: Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu, Jamie Lee Curtis


Who would I recommend this to?
This will appeal to a lot of people who like different genres, but also turn off a lot of people not a fan of any of those genres.

What is this about?
Everything...everywhere...all at once. And above all, love and acceptance.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On an 11 hour flight, or whenever you have 2+ hours for a movie.

Where does it take place?
SoCal, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I kept hearing good things about and was trapped on an 11 hour flight.

How did I like this?
I will not even pretend like I understood everything in this movie, but I was highly hooked and entertained. WTF did I watch?! That was wild!

Have you seen Everything Everywhere All at Once? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment