Monday, January 18, 2021

The Minimalists: Less Is Now (2021)

Title: Less Is Now
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 53 minutes
Release Date: January 1, 2021
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Booklight Productions
Director: Matt D'Avella
Starring: Joshua Fields Milburn, Ryan Nichodemus


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of The Minimalists and those who are looking for a lifestyle change.

What is this about?
How the accumulation of stuff is not making us happier.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. It's short and may give you that mindset shift you need.

Where does it take place?
Dayton, Ohio and other locales.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'm a fan of The Minimalists and am on a minimalist journey myself.

How did I like this?
It's certainly an improvement over their first one, which I still also enjoyed. Although this does just feel like a remake. It's the same basic story of how Josh and Ryan found minimalism, but it does go more in depth on just how much stuff we own and how the world is changing.

Have you seen Less Is Now? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment