Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Mulan II (2004)

Title: Mulan II
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Release Date: December 17, 2004
Genre(s): Animation, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Darrell Rooney, Lynne Southerland
Starring: Ming-Na Wen, BD Wong, Mark Moseley


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy straight to video sequels.

What is this about?
Mushu tries to break up Mulan and Shang so he can remain her guardian.

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you need some background noise for an hour.

Where does it take place?
Ancient China.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I felt like it.

How did I like this?
I don't remember what I thought the first time I saw this when it originally came out, but clearly it was forgettable. It's cute in places, but it was missing the charm of the original.

Have you seen Mulan II? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment