Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Africa's Next Top Model Cycle 1 (2013-14)

Title: Africa's Next Top Model Cycle 1
Rating: NR
Run Time: 45 minutes
Release Date: November 10, 2013
Genre(s): Series, Reality
Production Co.: Lulu Productions
Starring: Oluchi Onweagba, Opeyemi Awoyemi, Aamito Lagum


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the Top Model franchise.

What is this about?
12 girls from across Africa compete to become Africa's first next top model.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Pause your repeat binge of Friends or The Office or Big Brother or whatever boring show you're watching.

Where does it take place?
Cape Town, South Africa.

Why did I decide to watch this?

Because I've been obsessed with America's Next Top Model my whole life and wanted to try out an international version.

How did I like this?
I loved it! Yes, it looks a bit low budget, much like early seasons of ANTM, but who cares. This was good, wholesome fun! It's low drama and the photo shoots are realistic. The girls were funny. Oluchi is gorgeous and seemed to really care. Plus, my favorite won!

Have you seen Africa's Next Top Model? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment