Saturday, December 30, 2023

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying - Season 2 (2015)

Title: I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 3 minutes
Release Date: April 3, 2015
Genre(s): Anime, Comedy
Production Co.: DAX Production, Dream Creation
Director: Shinpei Nagai
Starring: Yukari Tamura, Kenichi Suzumura, Kaori Shimizu


Who would I recommend this to?
I'm not sure. I'm an anime newb.

What is this about?
A woman married to an otaku, and their daily hijinks.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a few moments to spare.

Where does it take place?
Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I liked the first season well enough, and it's super short.


How did I like this?
I liked it more than the first season! There was a smaller focus on random humor, and more focus on the emotional arcs. And we got to know everyone a lot better, including the friend group.

Have you seen I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment