Monday, December 25, 2023

Frosty the Snowman (1969)

Title: Frosty the Snowman
Rating: TV-G
Run Time: 25 minutes
Release Date: December 7, 1969
Genre(s): Animation, Musical, Fantasy, Short Film
Production Co.: Rankin/Bass Productions
Director: Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr.
Starring: Jackie Vernon, Billy De Wolfe, Jimmy Durante


Who would I recommend this to?
Christmas kids.

What is this about?
Kids try to get their magical snowman friend somewhere cold.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas.

Where does it take place?
Uhh....

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was Christmas Eve and I hadn't seen it in years.

How did I like this?
It's fine. I know I watched it as a kid, but I don't have many memories of it. It's a cute short, but it doesn't really stand out to me like the other Christmas specials from this time.

Have you seen Frosty the Snowman? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment