Monday, August 7, 2023

Cruel Summer - Season 2 (2023)

Title: Cruel Summer
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 40 minutes
Release Date: June 5, 2023
Genre(s): Drama, Suspense, Series
Production Co.: Freeform
Director: Bill Purple
Starring: Sadie Stanley, Lexi Underwood, Griffin Gluck


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who likes DRAMA and INTRIGUE and CHAOS!

What is this about?
A small town is shaken up when a local teen winds up dead.

When would be a good time to watch this?
NOW.

Where does it take place?
The pacific northwest. "Chatham."

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because Season 1 was excellent.

How did I like this?
I am deceased! I was worried this one wouldn't hook me like the first, but I was IN IT! I only partially figured out whodunit, and a couple of other reveals, so I was SHOOK! I knew a huge twist was coming, but that didn't keep my jaw from dropping.

I love millennium music.

Have you seen Cruel Summer? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment