Monday, July 31, 2023

iCarly - Season 3 (2023)

 

Title: iCarly
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: June 1, 2024
Genre(s): Comedy, Series
Production Co.: Awesomeness Films, Nickelodeon Studios
Starring: Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor, Nathan Kress


Who would I recommend this to?
iCarly fans! This is for us!

What is this about?
Carly Shay is all grown up and facing adult problems!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now.

Where does it take place?
Seattle, Washington.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the original iCarly and this reboot has been A+!

How did I like this?
Creddie?! After all this time! I was never a big shipper of them, but I also wasn't against it. But they do make sense and are super cute. I also loved getting more of Mrs. Benson's shenanigans. And of course, Harper! Although I feel like they don't know what else to do with her. It's the same plot as last season, but a different woman.

Have you seen iCarly? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment