Saturday, December 31, 2022

Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)

Title: Pinocchio
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 57 minutes
Release Date: December 9, 2022
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Netflix Animation
Director: Guillermo del Toro
Starring: Ewan McGregor, David Bradley, Gregory Mann


Who would I recommend this to?
Stop-motion fans.

What is this about?
A wooden puppet comes to life and learns to live.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Not high.

Where does it take place?
Italy.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Pinocchio and love stop-motion animation.

How did I like this?

I knew it was going to be dark, but dang. It is beautifully unsettling.

Pinocchio is hella annoying, which tells me he's an accurate real boy who's undisciplined.

Have you seen Pinocchio? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment