Thursday, December 29, 2022

Falling for Christmas (2022)

Title: Falling for Christmas
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: November 10, 2022
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Riviera Films
Director: Janeed Damian
Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Chord Overstreet, George Young


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone happy to see Lindsay return!

What is this about?
An heiress gets amnesia right before Christmas and finds love and meaning.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas time.

Where does it take place?
North Star Lodge.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I am so happy to see Lindsay healthy and acting again!

How did I like this?
It's cute! Super cliche and cheesy and predictable! But that's exactly what I wanted.

Have you see Falling for Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment