Friday, November 25, 2022

Wednesday - Season 1 (2022)

Title: Wednesday - Season 1
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: November 23, 2022
Genre(s): Fantasy, Horror, Series
Production Co.: MGM Television
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Jenny Ortega, Christina Ricci,


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who likes their shoes creepy and kooky.

What is this about?
Wednesday Addams uncovers the dark secrets of her new school for outcasts.

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
Jericho, Vermont.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love the Addams and Tim Burton.

How did I like this?
I really enjoyed it! The plot was fun, if predictable. I loved seeing Wednesday make friends while still being herself. Enid was totally fun! I wasn't too keen on the "romance" as neither boys were that interesting or seemed compatible.

Catherine Zeta Jones is not a good Morticia. I was worried about her casting but still held on to hope. But nope. Not good. Everyone else is great though. Although I do think Luis Guzman was holding back a bit.

Have you seen Wednesday? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment