Friday, November 18, 2022

Enchanted (2007)

Title: Enchanted
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Release Date: November 21, 2007
Genre(s): Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Kevin Lima
Starring: Amy Adams, Susan Sarandon, James Marsden


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
An animated soon-to-be princess is sent to real world New York and finds love!

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as possible.

Where does it take place?
Adalasia and New York City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
The first time because it's Disney and looked adorable. Now, because the sequel is here!

How did I like this?
I never get sick of this movie. It is easily one of Disney's best live-action movies. It makes fun of all the princess tropes while also fully embracing them. It's cheesy and adorable and clever and makes me cry.

This movie is criminally underrated. I swear only me and my BFF remembered it existed before the sequel was announced.

Have you seen Enchanted? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment