Monday, August 29, 2022

Lightyear (2022)

Title: Lightyear
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: June 17, 2022
Genre(s): Animation, Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Angus MacLane
Starring: Chris Evans, Keke Palmer, Peter Sohn


Who would I recommend this to?
Toy Story fans.

What is this about?
A space ranger must fix his life-threatening mistake by learning to work with others.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon, if you haven't already.

Where does it take place?
Space.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Pixar, duh.

How did I like this?
I adored it! It made me laugh! It made me cry! It made me feel in general. It's definitely a fun and unique spinoff to a well-loved series. The "twist" was kind of weird, but I still enjoyed it.

I do have to say, that while I adored Sox, I was kind of annoyed how he was a blatant ripoff of Baymax, who is my absolute favorite robot companion ever.

Have you seen Lightyear? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment