Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Baymax! - Season 1 (2022)

Title: Baymax!
Rating: TV-G
Run Time: 10 minutes
Release Date: June 29, 2022
Genre(s): Comedy, Animation, Series
Production Co.: Disney Television, Animation
Creator: Don Hall
Starring: Scott Adsit, Ryan Potter, Dichen Lachman


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
Puffy healthcare companion helps random people with their problems.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. All the time.

Where does it take place?
San Fransokyo.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Big Hero 6 is one of my all-time favorite movies.

How did I like this?
This had no reason to be that good. Every single short made me cry, and that last one had me losing my freaking mind.

Have you seen Baymax!? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment