Friday, June 18, 2021

Space Jam (1996)

Title: Space Jam
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: November 15, 1996
Genre(s): Animation, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Joe Pytka
Starring: Michael Jordan, Wayne Knight, Theresa Randle


Who would I recommend this to?
The entire world.

What is this about?
Michael Jordan must save the Looney Toons from aliens.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now. Or sometime before the sequel.

Where does it take place?
Looney Toon Land and Moron Mountain.

Why did I decide to watch this?
When I was little, because it was THE MOVIE! Now, because it's just awesome and I was excited for the second one.

How did I like this?
I love this movie. It is over-the-top ridiculous, but easily one the best movies that combines live action and animation. It also has one of the best soundtracks, which was the first CD I ever owned.

Have you seen Space Jam? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment