Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Rent (2005)

Title: Rent
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Release Date: November 23, 2005
Genre(s): Drama, LGBTQ+, Musical
Production Co.: 1492 Pictures
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Taye Diggs, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Rosario Dawson


Who would I recommend this to?
Musical fans.

What is this about?
People living and loving with AIDS and poverty.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have more than two hours for some music and probably some tears.

Where does it take place?
New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
When it first came out because it's a musical. Now because...it's a musical.

How did I like this?
I use to be super obsessed, but mostly just with the soundtrack rather than the whole movie. I still mostly feel the same way.

This movie is kind of a bummer, despite having so many great upbeat songs.

Have you seen Rent? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment