Friday, April 26, 2019

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Title: Wreck-It Ralph
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: November 2, 2012
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Rich Moore
Starring: John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fans. Gamers.

What is this about?
Ralph is the bad guy in his game, and he's tired of it! So he sets out to earn a medal and prove that he's a hero!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have 100 minutes.

Where does it take place?
In an arcade! And across different games in that arcade.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Disney. I own it. I needed a W.

How did I like this?
I didn't love it as much as I thought, and I didn't cry! It's definitely super fun and cute though.

This is also the most visually interesting Pixar movie, I think. The different style of video games crossing over into each other was super cool looking.


Have you seen Wreck-It Ralph? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST movie - everyone should see it, more than once. Loved it!!

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Wall

    ReplyDelete