Wednesday, January 19, 2022

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13 (2021)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: January 1, 2021
Genre(s): Reality, Series, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Ross Mathews, Carson Kressley


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of drag and reality competitions.

What is this about?
Drag queens compete to be crowned America's next drag superstar!

When would be a good time to watch this?
While you're stuck at home.

Where does it take place?
The main stage!

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's one of my favorite shows, but I'm behind!

How did I like this?
The starting twist was unexpected, and kind of mean, although Ru did try to spin it into a lesson. I thought it was going to be a clever way to reduce contact due to COVID, but no. It was just a twist to kick off the show.

This is not my favorite seasons, because almost all of the contestants reminded me of past contestants. However, about halfway through I found myself really invested in them. I always love this show, but every season can't be a favorite!

My favorite queens were Symone, Denali, and Gottmik.

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment