Wednesday, January 5, 2022

PEN15 - Season 2 Part 1 (2020)

Title: PEN15 - Season 1
Rating: TA-MA
Run Time: 30 minutes
Release Date: September 18, 2020
Genre(s): Comedy, Series
Production Co.: Awesomeness TV
Starring: Maya Erskine, Anna Konkel, Melora Walters


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who was young in the early 2000s!

What is this about?
Best friends continue the trials of seventh grade.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need a laugh and some nostalgia after the first season of laughter and nostalgia.

Where does it take place?
Franklin County, somewhere in America.

Why did I decide to watch this?
The first season was an experience that I needed more of.

How did I like this?
That season premiere was like reliving a moment in my life. Although I was in 11th grade, not 7th, when some chick came up to me during PE and was like "People are saying you and *name*..." Like dang. This show is accurate.

The rest of the season was great too. Anna and Maya deal with all kinds of relatable situations as the school year comes to an end. The sleepover was all too real, and we get the first glimpse of the best soda ever...SURGE!

Have you seen PEN15? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment