Friday, January 14, 2022

Creamerie - Season 1 (2021)

Title: Creamerie - Season 1
Rating: NR
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: April 19, 2021
Genre(s): Comedy, LGBTQ+, Series
Production Co.: Flat3 Productions
Starring: Ally Xue, J.J. Fong, Perlina Lau


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of dark comedies and post-apocalyptic, but still realistic worlds.

What is this about?
A community of women 8 years after a plague wiped out 99% of the men.

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you have time. The episodes are short.

Where does it take place?
New Zealand.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was intrigued by a society of just women.

How did I like this?
The humor didn't always work for me, but overall I was thoroughly entertained and intrigued. I loved the complicated relationship between Alex, Pip, and Jamie. This world is freaking weird, but believable. I needed to know what Wellness was really up to.

I certainly hope this gets a second season!

Have you seen Creamerie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment