Friday, January 21, 2022

Ron's Gone Wrong (2021)

Title: Ron's Gone Wrong
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Release Date: October 22, 2021
Genre(s): Animation, Comedy
Production Co.: 20th Century Studios
Director: Sarah Smith, Jean-Philippe Vine, Octavio E. Rodriguez
Starring: Jack Dylan Grazer, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
A boy gets a best friend robot, but it doesn't work as advertised.

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
Animationland.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I'm a sucker for robots.

How did I like this?

I loved this from the moment B-Bot was choking the chicken. WTF is going on!? That little robot is crazy! And I was crying 40 minutes in, because OMG RON YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! I can't even.

Silly hijinks aside, this movie is ultimately about acceptance and being who you are and connection, of course. It's so cute.

Have you seen Ron's Gone Wrong? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment