Friday, February 19, 2021

The Princess Bride (1987)

Title: The Princess Bride
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 38 minutes
Release Date: October 9, 1987
Genre(s): Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: Act III Communications
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Robin Wright


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody.

What is this about?
It's a kissing book...uhh movie...

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately if you haven't seen it before!

Where does it take place?
Florin, the Cliffs of Insanity, the Fire Swamp, the Pit of Despair...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I totally remember being super not interested in this movie when I was little, but then one day my mom was watching it (for the billionth time) and I watched it and OMG.

How did I like this?
This is easily one of the best love stories of all time. This movie is hilarious and exciting and romantic and fun. It's everything.

Oddly, I didn't like the book which is identical to the movie. It's not a good format. Movie is better.

Have you seen The Princess Bride? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment