Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella (1997)

Title: Cinderella
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: November 2, 1997
Genre(s): Musical, Fantasy, Romance
Production Co.:  BrownHouse Productions
Director: Robert Iscove
Starring: Brandy Norwood, Bernadette Peters, Veanne Cox


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who enjoys fantastic musicals and fairy tales and unique adaptations.

What is this about?
Cinderella...a servant girl marries a prince with the help of her fairy godmother.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need a feel good moment.

Where does it take place?
France-ish.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Now, because I hadn't seen it in FOREVER and it was finally on Disney+. Originally, because duh. I was a little girl obsessed with these kind of movies and Brandy.

How did I like this?
As soon as this movie starts it just makes your mood better. I had completely forgotten how good the music was. Seriously. Every song is catch as heck. And I forgot that Whitney Houston is actually a good actress, and it was soooo nice to hear her voice again!

Nostalgia to the max!

Have you seen Cinderella? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment