Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Ever After (1998)

Title: Ever After
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 1 minute
Release Date: July 31, 1998
Genre(s): Drama, Romance
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Andy Tennant
Starring: Drew Barrymore, Anjelica Huston, Dougray Scott


Who would I recommend this to?
Fairy tale romance lovers.

What is this about?
The "real" story of Cinderella.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for story time.

Where does it take place?
France.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I have very vivid memories of seeing the previews for this on TV when I was little and being SOOO excited and totally obsessed with it and repeating "I shall try" every five seconds.

How did I like this?
I'm just going to say it...this is the best Cinderella movie. End.

Have you seen Ever After? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment