Friday, February 12, 2021

Before I Fall (2017)

Title: Before I Fall
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 38 minutes
Release Date: March 3, 2017
Genre(s): Drama, Fantasy
Production Co.:  Awesomeness Films
Director: Ry Russo-Young
Starring: Zoey Deutch, Halston Sage, Cynthy Wu


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes movies about people fixing their mistakes.

What is this about?
A girl relives the day that she dies over and over and over until she gets it right.

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you have time.

Where does it take place?
I have no idea...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read the book forever ago and loved it.

How did I like this?
I might like it better than the book. I think they did a great job with this adaptation.

Have you seen Before I Fall? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment