Monday, February 15, 2021

P.S. I Still Love You (2020)

Title: P.S. I Still Love You
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: February 12, 2020
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Awesomeness Films
Director: Michael Fimognari
Starring: Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Jordan Fisher


Who would I recommend this to?
Teen romance fans.

What is this about?
Lara Jean and Peter are officially dating, but then one of the boys she wrote a letter to comes back into her life.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Valentine's Day is good.

Where does it take place?
Portland, Oregon.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the first movie was adorable.

How did I like this?
It was super cute! I was completely invested in Lara Jean and Peter's relationship. It's new and she doesn't know how to act and she's insecure and she has feelings and other boys are cute and charming and into her and it's all so confusing and hormones!

Have you seen P.S. I Still Love You? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment