Monday, October 9, 2023

The Meg (2018)

Title: The Meg
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 53 minutes
Release Date: August 10, 2018
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Di Bonaventure Pictures
Director: Jon Turteltaub
Starring: Jason Statham, Bingbing Li Rainn Wilson


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of shark attack movies.

What is this about?
A group of scientists accidentally unleash a though to be extinct monster!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime, really.

Where does it take place?
The Marianas Trench.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like shark attack movies.

How did I like this?
It was fun! Less ridiculous than I was anticipating, but a good time! The dog survives, which is what matters!

Have you seen The Meg? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment