Friday, September 8, 2023

The Little Mermaid (2023)

Title: The Little Mermaid
Rating: PG
Run Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Release Date: May 26, 2023
Genre(s): Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Rob Marshall
Starring: Halle Bailey, Jonah Hauer-King, Melissa McCarthy


Who would I recommend this to?
You.

What is this about?
A young mermaid longs to be part of the human world.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
Under the sea. And the palace.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Disney, duh.

How did I like this?
I am crying. I cried. Crying. It's so cute.

The first few minutes did give me motion sickness though. That underwater CGI is rough.

Have you seen The Little Mermaid? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment