Friday, October 22, 2021

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)

Title: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: August 31, 1975
Genre(s): Comedy, Sci-Fi, Musical
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Jim Sharmin
Starring: Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone should experience this at least once.

What is this about?
A young couple end up at a mansion full of antici.....pation.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time to time warp.

Where does it take place?
The Frankenfurter mansion.

Why did I decide to watch this?
My friend showed it to me at 16 and changed my life.

How did I like this?
I love this movie. It's sooo fun, the songs are catchy, Tim Curry is a gift, and nothing else is like it. It's bizarre in the best possibly way. I don't love ever musical number, but it's definitely in my top musicals.

Have you seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment