Monday, April 19, 2021

Penguins (2019)

Title: Penguins
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Release Date: April 17, 2019
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Disneynature
Director: Alastair Fothergill, Jeff Wilson
Starring: Ed Helms


Who would I recommend this to?
Penguin lovers.

What is this about?
Penguin breeding.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have an hour to learn about penguin mating.

Where does it take place?
Antarctica.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like penguins.

How did I like this?
I think the story-line they did for this one was super cute: Steve the awkward penguin and new dad! But the actual footage and events are like every single penguin documentary ever. If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

I can't even remember if I've seen March of the Penguins, but I feel like I have and that they did it better...

Have you seen Penguins? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment