Friday, May 12, 2023

The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)

Title: The Super Mario Bros. Movie
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 32 minutes
Release Date: April 5, 2023
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Illumination, Universal Pictures, Nintendo
Director: Aaron Horvath, Michael Jelenic, Pierre Leduc
Starring:  Christ Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Charlie Day


Who would I recommend this to?
Nintendo fans.

What is this about?
Bowser's proposal to Peach goes terribly wrong.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately.

Where does it take place?
Brooklyn and the Mushroom Kingdom.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I've been a Mario fan since forever. Peach and Bowser forever!!!

How did I like this?
It's so fun! It felt exactly like what a Mario movie should be like. Although it did really feel like a special episode of Bridezillas, where the groom is out of control. I am an unapologetic Bowser-Peach shipper, so I was loving it.

I did have two annoyances though. One: shouldn't the blue shell have hit Peach? Two: The Donkey Kong games have the BEST soundtracks, so why replace the music?!

Have you seen The Super Mario Bros. Movie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment