Wednesday, May 17, 2023

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 1 (2012)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - Season 1
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: October 22, 2021
Genre(s): Series, Reality, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Santino Rice


Who would I recommend this to?
Drag Race fans.

What is this about?
Past contestants compete to become the first Drag Race All Star.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime.

Where does it take place?
The workroom and main stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I've never seen it!

How did I like this?

Raven totally won. There...I said it. I can understand Chad winning, and I already knew that going in, but still. I fell in love with Raven this season. But I'm so glad they never did this competing in pairs thing ever again. I know it was to fit all those queens into six episodes, but it wasn't a fair competition.

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment