Monday, May 1, 2023

From Me To You - Season 1 (2023)

Title: From Me To You
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 30 minutes
Release Date: March 30, 2023
Genre(s): Romance, Drama, Series
Production Co.: Fine Entertainment
Director: Takehiko Shinjo, Takeo Kikuchi
Starring: Sara Minami, Oji Suzuka, Rinka Kumada


Who would I recommend this to?
JDrama fans, I guess. Anyone cheering for the weird girl.

What is this about?
An outcast girl finally finds her people.

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
In and around Kitahoro High School.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked cute, and I'm always here for the weird girl!

How did I like this?
It was sooo cute! I do wish they leaned into Sawako's weirdness/creepiness more, but it really only shows up in the first and 6th or 7th episodes. I found myself really attached to all of these characters though.

Have you seen From Me To You? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment