Friday, May 19, 2023

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 13 minutes
Release Date: July 7, 2017
Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Marvel Studios, Columbia Pictures
Director: Jon Watts
Starring: Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Robert Downey Jr.


Who would I recommend this to?
Teen action movie fans.

What is this about?
A young boy with spider powers trying to save his city from evil.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On your next movie night.

Where does it take place?
New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's finally on Disney+.

How did I like this?
 Easily the best of the Marvel movies! It was so fun! And I honestly did not even think about the twist! What?!

But...why was Zendaya in this? I like her in general, but this role? Just...why? I mean, I guess they cleared it up at the end, but she still makes no sense.

Have you seen Spider-Man: Homecoming? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment