Monday, December 20, 2021

The Princess Switch (2018)

Title: The Princess Switch
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: November 16, 2018
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Mike Rohl
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Sam Palladio, Nick Sagar


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of life swap movies and baking competitions.

What is this about?
A duchess and a baker switch places for a couple days before Christmas.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmas, or anytime you want something cute.

Where does it take place?
Belgravia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
My mom said I'd like it and Netflix said it was 98% match for me. And I like Vanessa Hudgens.

How did I like this?
It's so cute! I actually forgot that Vanessa was playing two parts, since she did so well at being two totally different people. I also really liked how the switch wasn't for nefarious purposes or to trick anybody. Just the girls wanting to experience something different for once.

Have you seen The Princess Switch? What did you think?
It not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment