Friday, December 10, 2021

Single All the Way (2021)

Title: Single All the Way
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 39 minutes
Release Date: December 2, 2021
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Muse Entertainment Enterprises
Director: Michael Mayer
Starring: Michael Urie, Philemon Chambers, Kathy Najimy


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes holiday RomComs.

What is this about?
A guy asks his best friend to come home with him for Christmas, where his family realizes that the two are unknowingly in love.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Around Christmas.

Where does it take place?
New Hampshire.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Queer Christmas.

How did I like this?
I really liked it! The description was a bit misleading as Peter and Nick do not pretend to date. At all. That was disappointing since fake dating is my favorite Romance trope, but I liked how it was Peter's family who noticed the spark between them and tried to nudge them in the right direction. The family is hilarious and embarrassing and full of love.

Have you seen Single All the Way? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment