Thursday, December 23, 2021

A Very Boy Band Holiday (2021)

Title: A Very Boy Band Holiday
Rating: NR
Run Time: 40 minutes
Release Date: December 6, 2021
Genre(s): Musical
Production Co.: ABC
Starring: Joey Fatone, Wanya Morris, Christ Kirkpatrick


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who loved '90s and early '00s boy bands!

What is this about?
Has-been boy band members come together and sing Christmas songs.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now.

Where does it take place?
On an ABC stage somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Boy bands.

How did I like this?
This made me ridiculously happy within the first five minutes! I was obsessed with boy bands and this brought back so many fond memories. Sure the guys are old and their voices are shot and they can't dance, but who cares?! This was sooo good!

Have you seen A Very Boy Band Holiday? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

3 comments:

  1. OMG I need to watch this immediately! Brb 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You absolutely should! It's on Hulu and Disney+ now. :D

      Delete
    2. I watched it yesterday and it made me so happy! It was so much fun! I'm sad that there was no Backstreet Boys though.

      Delete