Thursday, December 9, 2021

All I Want For Christmas is You (2017)

Title: All I Want For Christmas is You
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: November 14, 2017
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Magic Carpet Productions
Director: Guy Vasilovich
Starring: Mariah Carey, Breanna Yde, Henry Winkler


Who would I recommend this to?
Toddlers.

What is this about?
All Mariah wants for Christmas is a dog, so her dad tests her by having her take care of her uncle's dog.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never...or as background noise during the holidays.

Where does it take place?
Mariah Carey's imagination.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Mariah Carey....

How did I like this?
You know straight to video sequels? Most of those are better than this. There was no imagination at all. The animation looks bad, and the voices don't match at all.

Have you seen All I Want For Christmas is You? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment